My 12wbt Round 1 2011 goal

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Great Weekend!

Oh this has been my kind of weekend! I do love to exercise and be with my family and just stuff! Yesterday burnt over 600cals with the two dvd's of MishBridges and today I burnt over 600cals from my bike ride with 12wbters. I loved it. It isn't so much that I am burning calories, more that I feel great after excercise. I am so lucky to be able to do that. Eating has been ok, predominantly stuck to eating plan or at least to meals from the menu plan. Today I did have three crumpets which I have not indulged in since the before 12wbt in February. I didn't know they were only 83cals each so really the lunch was under 300cals which isn't bad, breaky would have been below that too and dinner just above. Add to that a banana and Jason is just getting me a skinnycow which is also not a lot of cals. So I should be good to be under 1200cals today and I know I was yesterday. You know what, no matter what the scales say THIS IS LIVING!