My 12wbt Round 1 2011 goal

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 6

This was the day I should have got up and run but couldn't! I hadn't slept, my body hurt, I had an extra child who was sad and there was stuff to do. Jason got in late and had to go to bed rather than ride a bike with me because he had to be up in two hours to go out to lunch with his family. All in all, I felt like shit, no exercise, worried about this whole job situation (and the more I think about that the more I realised I made the right decision ~ of course time will tell but I really feel this was God shutting one door and opening another). Anway too much food and not not enough loving myself:

exercise 0!
breaky ~ fruit and protien shake 260cals
lunch ~ salmon and salad (Lone Star) with burbon and coke @580cals
pm ~ birthday cake and bit of chocolate @200cals
Dinner ~ steak and mustard mushroom sauce 300cals

total consumed 1340 cals or there abouts ~ too many anyway

The cake was a peace offering and there are just some things you have to do/eat despite the diet. Truth to tell, it is cultural if we like it or not. Food can be a peace offering, a way to connect and sometimes to refuse is so rude it is best just to work it off later and enjoy the moment when you consume the empty calories knowing you are one step closer to mending a rift or making someone elses day. Whatever, I knew it had to be eaten so I tired to eat a small peice.

Anyway Sunday is bound to be a better day??????