My 12wbt Round 1 2011 goal

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Saying It Out Loud

Completed 12wbt round 1 with a loss of 6kg
Completed 12wbt round 2 with a loss of 11.6kg
Starting 12wbt round 3 and hoping to loose 10-12kg.

Here comes Christmas and a new look me. That is the plan anyway but I am thinking I need to say it out loud and keep shouting so I keep myself on the right track. This time I am following the program much more closely. I doubt my breakies and lunches will change too much as I do love my porridge and fruit in the morning and my tuna meals are only 210cal at lunch. Dinners I have to adapt for the family but none the less I get pretty close. Calories usually ok if I dont eat crap.

So heres the thing. I reckon it is time to listen to Michelle Bridges, she is calling and it is time to get my butt into gear with the exercise. I mean yes, I exercise but I am going to follow the exercise plan to the letter this time around. I want I nice tummy for Christmas and I cant do it alone.