My 12wbt Round 1 2011 goal

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No excuses!

I did my excuses! Nothing is changing much from round to round except my internal excuses: My thought patterns:
worried I will be too complacent
worried I have really put myself out there this time and scared to fail leaving me stressed and what do I do when I am stressed. I bloody eat! shit.

So lets get into the SOLUTIONS!

1) remember my mantra - I am strong, I am competitive, I am love, I am loyal ~ Just Fucking Do It,
2) No More Excuses
3) train consistently and
4) BLOODY STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK
5) MIX UP THE WORKOUTS
6) YOU HAVE LEARNT HOW TO FIND TIME SO BE CONSISTENT
7) YOU KNOW YOUR FAMILY IS GOING TO THANK YOU FOR THIS ONE DAY SO TEACH THEM HOW TO COOK ~ THEY ARE GONNA LOVE IT
8) CHILAX LOVE, YOU CAN WORK AROUND THEM BUT IF YOU KEEP STRESING YOU WILL KEEP EATING.
9) Remember Michelle's lessons and keep sending the inner teenager to her room. And the labrador enjoys a pat and cuddle and attention more than food anyway.

Maybe the solutions are more important to put out there so I can remind myself and find one that fits the problem. Oh come on I am going to get into the 70s this round kicking or screaming. That is what I want so much, then I have to get it for me.