My 12wbt Round 1 2011 goal

Sunday, February 27, 2011

No good, very bad weekend

So how did it go to pot when we were on track for the best 12wbt weekend ever? It starts and ends with depression.

Saturday morning I was so very tired still so I decided to take the day off training and eat clean, which I did, I even did it well and had a treat meal out which I did not have the chips with so kept me under the 1200cal line. It was pretty good all around and I got my shopping done for this next week and all was well. Then we got home from dinner and all hell ripped through my home as Miss nine decided to take ill, very very ill and she was being rushed to hospital by my hubby for a long night in Emergency and short stay wing at the Children's hospital. I didn't feel like binge eating, I was so damn worried and scared. I managed to get a little sleep last night!

No bootcamp for me, no exercise today at all because I was off to swap with hubby on the hospital sitting shift. Yes, I sat all day with my daughter. Food choices were limited to fatty or sweet, I picked sweet, I can do sweet better than fatty but still I have no doubt I have over calorified myself today as a result. Just did not feel like making the good nachos tonight so we took the prawns for tomorrow nights dinner and hubby cooked them up and tossed them in a salad. No idea what that was worth calorie wise but it was better than most things I would have done a year ago eg. McDonalds! I have come a long way since those days.

Upside is Miss nine has made a full recovery and was released from hospital at 4.30pm today.

So damn tired, do you know how tiring it is to sit and do nothing or read or watch telly, I get less tired climbing mountains and doing bootcamps, wonder why that is.

A whole weekend without exercise! Blast. I missed bootcamp and that made me sad but there will be other bootcamps, there is only one baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment